Beimar makes every effort to process and ship all credit approved orders in a 24 hour period; however this is not a guarantee. Inventory is allocated only to credit approved orders on a first-come first-serve basis. We do not hold inventory for non-credit approved and/or past due accounts. Orders received via phone, must be reviewed and approved by the customer before the order is processed for shipping. This will insure your order is accurate.
Beimar's preferred shipper is United Parcel Service (UPS), FOB Ontario, California 91761. All orders are shipped UPS ground unless otherwise noted by customer. We do not guarantee transit times with third party carriers. Beimar is not responsible for any damage, loss or non-delivered orders during the shipment process. Claims can be made directly with UPS.
Beimar offers complimentary ground shipping within the 48 contiguous United States for online orders $400+. This does not apply to COD fees, orders that are and/or contain discounted/sale items, items priced below 96+ pcs price, special orders, custom orders and orders received via phone, fax, or email. It is solely Beimar's discretion to choose a shipping carrier and transit time. Shipping carries and transit time can vary. If you request a specific carrier and/or transit time, the complimentary shipping offer will become null and void.
If you have a problem or discrepancy with an order, please contact Customer Service at 877-234.6271 or 909.390.8088. Have your invoice and/or order number ready when you call. Note the following:
- All claims must be made within 5 business days of receipt.
- Returns must be received by Beimar within 30 days of issuing the authorization .
- We suggest you first TEST a garment with your preferred decorating process. This will help you to achieve the best quality as possible.
- Inspect all items before decorating. Any merchandise that has been decorated and/or washed is not returnable.
- A Return Authorization is needed on all returns. If it cannot be located, the shipment will not be accepted and will be return to sender at sender's expense.
- Beimar is not obligated to issue credit for non-approved returned items.
- Beimar charges a 20% or $25 restocking fee (whichever is greater) on any returned or refused shipments in addition to both the outbound and returned freight costs, including COD fees.
- Beimar will issue credit after receipt of goods. Allow 4-5 business days after receipt for processing.
- Expect a 24-72 hour process for all replacement orders.
- All replacements will be shipped via ground.